Managed Print Services
Most businesses dramatically underestimate their total print costs and needs. Gartner Group has stated that organizations will spend 1-3% of their total annual revenue on document generation. The bulk of this expense is from laser printer output, yet many businesses don’t have measurable cost controls in place.
If you manage your print requirements effectively, your business can save 30% or more on your total in-house printing expense. The key is sizing your printer fleet correctly and developing a total print management strategy—one that can increase your productivity while lowering your total operating costs.
K&R Network Solutions Managed Print Services Program gives you control over your printing costs. For one low cost per page we will provide all of the supplies and service for your printer fleet regardless of the brand of printers you have. With our proactive printer support, you will reduce downtime for your networked print devices. Your employees will have the right printing device available at the right time. You will receive detailed reports on all devices and how they are being used – all while reducing your overall costs.
- Cut total ownership costs — Gain visibility into the true costs of managing your imaging and printing environment; realize immediate and long-term savings.
- Enhance productivity and user satisfaction — Help IT and end-users save time and work more effectively; free up technical resources; increase uptime and availability; reduce help desk calls.
- Reduce risks — Leverage K&R Network Solutions security and compliance solutions and network management capabilities and tools to better protect and control your assets.
- Improve environmental sustainability — Reduce energy consumption and environmental impact with innovative printing technology.
K&R Network Solutions document specialists work closely with you to design and implement a managed print services solution tailored to your specific requirements and adaptable to your evolving needs. Core Managed Print Services include:
- Assessment Services — helps you understand your current usage, find hidden costs and determine where savings may be realized.
- Financial and Procurement Services — helps you manage costs from technology acquisition to retirement, replenishment and replacement.
- Transition and Implementation Services — ensures that the right equipment is installed in the right places to maximize user productivity.
- Management and Support Services — maximizes ROI through fleet uptime and optimization, superior support, and supplies management.
- Document and Workflow Services — automates paper-intensive workflows to continually improve efficiencies and productivity.